Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Semester Reflection

This semester has been amazing! During this semester I feel like I have grown and learned so much about my life and where I am going. When I came back from Christmas break in January I knew I wanted something different for my life and there were a lot of things that I wanted to change about my life. I really wanted to become more comfortable with myself and really find out what made me happy. Soon after I came back I applied to be an Impact counselor and I got it. Impact has been one of the best experiences of my life. I have grown so much through it and the other people in my camp and been some of the best people I've ever met. This semester I really reevaluated my life and really got back to who I was instead of trying to be someone I wasn't. This semester hasn't necessarily been to best for me academically but I plan I plan on working on that more in the fall semester. In the fall semester I'm also planning in getting involved in some more organizations that really fit me and will be good for me.

1 comment:

The Lecturer said...

I've enjoyed the priviledge of reading your blog--especially the free posts where you express your hopes and worries. I'm glad that HOSTS and Impact have been great experiences! If you keep up this blog, let me know so I can stop by to read. :)